Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pink Dress: By Auriana

Last week for FHE, Ellie gave the lesson (with the help of mom). She did it on a story that was in the Friend magazine about a girl and her new pink dress. Ellie wore one of her favorite pink dresses and acted out the story while my mom read it out loud. It was really cute to see her twirling around. Natalie was had the assignment of picking out the FHE treat, and we had brownies that she had made the night before. We always have a great time at family home evening, and I look forward to it each week. It gives me a break from homework and just lets me relax. I love how the spirit is always in our home on Monday nights, and I love the lessons learned each week from the different members of our family teaching them.