Sunday, January 22, 2012

FHE Report-by Mom

Miriam gave a wonderful lesson about agency and making good choices. She gave everyone a present with a slip of paper inside that said agency on it, because agency is a very special gift from our Father in Heaven. We also sang the new song in the friend called, "As a Child of God."

I came to Earth with power to choose,
good choices bless me in my family too.
As a child of God I receive special light,
the Holy Ghost helps me to know what is right.

I feel so safe and happy because
Such feelings of peace come from family love
As a child of God I receive special light,
the Holy Ghost helps me to know what is right.

In my own home I'll happily serve.
I'll strengthen my family by my good works.
As a child of God I receive special light,
the Holy Ghost helps me to know what is right.

Isaac made Oreo cream salad for dessert and then we all watched part of the Presidential debate.